Most of our experiences may that be sailing or Hot Air Balloon are weather dependent.
The experience provider reserve the right of final decision if a sail cannot be conducted on any given day due to environmental or operational conditions being unsafe or insecure. In case there is any delay, Team Mutterfly will notify you of this as per the information received.
In case a sail cannot be conducted due to unsuitable weather conditions, you have the option of
a) Choosing an alternate date
b) Receiving a full refund to your registered bank account.
We are unable to offer any refunds where
a) Customer has completed / fulfilled the experience.
b) No Show / Non appearance of the booked passenger on the date of the activity as per the stipulated reporting time.